Skip to main content
The building, characterized by a very large pointed arch, constituted the town hall of 1262-65. On the façade there are two stone coats of arms: the first one is in Gothic style and made of white limestone, it has six bands presumably of alternating color and at the top four alternating three-toothed lilies, a clear reference to the Cape of Anjou, distinctive lambello in Italy of the Guelph part. The second one with the field occupied entirely by a lion is the coat of arms of Catenaccio Catenacci di Anagni, mayor of Foligno in 1311.