Skip to main content
The name of the palazzo derives from the last owners, one of Foligno’s oldest aristocratic families, and from the fact that it is located under the Portico of the “Conce”, or “Tanneries”, as this is where the leather tanneries were located during the Middle Ages. At the beginning of the twentieth century a wing of the building became the seat of the Scottish-rite Masonic lodge "September 14, 1860", obedient to the Grand Orient of Italy. The lodge had two entrances marked by two portals: one from the late fifteenth century with diamond ashlars and the Cibo family crest at the top, and the other with pillars dating back to the seventies of the sixteenth century.