Skip to main content
This palace is the only building in Foligno whose four sides are all visible. It was built by the Canuti family of Trevi, on a pre-existing residence of the Gabrielli family of Gubbio, whose stone coat of arms is preserved inside. During the seventeenth century it became the property of the Silvestri family and then it was purchased in 1728 by Giuseppe Barugi, a wealthy merchant who had just raised to the aristocracy. Inside there are pictorial decorations from the late eighteenth century attributed to Liborio Coccetti, who was considered the most talented Umbrian decorator of the eighteenth century.