At the beginning of the thirties of the last century this was little more than a hut, certainly not in keeping with the architecture of the surrounding buildings. Thankfully, the National Association of the Mutilated and War Disabled decides to restore it and transforms it into their prestigious headquarters, adapting its architecture to the surrounding canons. After a negotiation with the Municipality, owner of the property, the House of the Mutilated was finally built in 1940 on a project by Giovanni Battista Placidi in collaboration with Caterino Trampetti and Giorgio Sorbi. Inside there is an Allegory of Victory by Ugo Scaramucci.
Il progetto Divina Foligno è sviluppato nell’ambito del “programma Agenda urbana di Foligno Smart community - Comunità, Sostenibilità – Foligno 2020” intervento OT.6 INT_01 “Realizzazione della rete di attrattori culturali attraverso la realizzazione di itinerari culturali e tematici
The Divina Foligno project is promoted and financed as part of the "Urban Agenda of Foligno Smart community - Community, Sustainability - Foligno 2020 program" intervention OT.6 INT_01 "Creation of a network of cultural attractions through the creation of cultural and thematic itineraries"