This palace was initially the residence of the Trinci family and then of the Vitelleschi family until 1775, when it passed to the Piermarini family. The neoclassical appearance is the result of the renovation carried out by the eminent merchant Gregorio Onori Piermarini, who is not related to the famous architect. The façade was originally divided into three parts by ashlar frames. The portal, dominated by the balcony in the centre, only gives access to the courtyard, while the entrance to the building corresponds to the civic number 50. From here, we enter the atrium where there is a section of a building incorporated into the main wall, in large square blocks. Inside the Chapel of the Magdalene there were traces of fourteenth-century frescoes that were commissioned by Trincia Trinci and are now in the City Museum.
Il progetto Divina Foligno è sviluppato nell’ambito del “programma Agenda urbana di Foligno Smart community - Comunità, Sostenibilità – Foligno 2020” intervento OT.6 INT_01 “Realizzazione della rete di attrattori culturali attraverso la realizzazione di itinerari culturali e tematici
The Divina Foligno project is promoted and financed as part of the "Urban Agenda of Foligno Smart community - Community, Sustainability - Foligno 2020 program" intervention OT.6 INT_01 "Creation of a network of cultural attractions through the creation of cultural and thematic itineraries"