Skip to main content
The Orfini Palace is connected to the surrounding buildings by an overpass and is adjacent to the Palazzo del Podestà, becoming one complex often referred to as the “Palazzo Orfini - del Podestà”. The exterior stands out for its portal dating 1515 and - in the brick part of the building corresponding to the former Podestá Palace - for the large ogival arch, which continues inside with a large vault, covering what used to be the people’s audience hall during the 13th century. This is where in 1265, the first regulation order of the Municipality of Foligno was established. Characterized by an elegant loggia, the Orfini palace was probably built in the early 1200s and later renovated by the Trinci family. It currently houses the Museum of Printing.