Vitelleschi Palace is adjacent to Piermarini Palace. There are the initials of Gregorio Piermarini in the frame of the window to the right of the portal, as evidence of the complex building circumstances that involved the two nearby buildings. On the main floor, a celebratory epigraph commemorates the figure of Cardinal Giovanni Vitelleschi, the papal legate who took control of the city in 1439 at the expense of the Trinci family, on behalf of the Pope. Four rooms are decorated with frescoes with biblical themes, dedicated to Solomon, Moses, Joseph, David. The building was renovated in the second half of the seventeenth century and subsequently remodelled.
Il progetto Divina Foligno è sviluppato nell’ambito del “programma Agenda urbana di Foligno Smart community - Comunità, Sostenibilità – Foligno 2020” intervento OT.6 INT_01 “Realizzazione della rete di attrattori culturali attraverso la realizzazione di itinerari culturali e tematici
The Divina Foligno project is promoted and financed as part of the "Urban Agenda of Foligno Smart community - Community, Sustainability - Foligno 2020 program" intervention OT.6 INT_01 "Creation of a network of cultural attractions through the creation of cultural and thematic itineraries"